I found this article today on Food 52.com, “8 Alternatives to Green Beer”. Some of these concoctions look rather interesting (such as the celery infused gin and green apple drink) and some look downright delicious (see the mint limeade).
My roommate’s baking green cupcakes today and I’ll be posting my green butternut squash Soup later. How are you celebrating St. Patrick’s day? Pictures encouraged.
- Going Green: Granny Smith and Arugula Stack Salad (brit.co)
- don’t drink (fake) green beer… saint paddy’s day libations (bambeco.com)
- Only One Beer For Life: What Would You Pick? (drinks.seriouseats.com)
- 5 Delicious Green Cocktails To Do St Patrick’s Day Right (gizmodo.com.au)
- Completely Inauthentic yet Delicious Foods for St. Patrick’s Day (blogher.com)
- St. Patrick’s Day: Is (Green) Beer OK? (health.usnews.com)